This post is dedicated to those of you who may be challenged in life by any
circumstance, for any reason. A wonderful author I met at an unusual human
empowerment seminar repeatedly told the audience (experiencing many challenges) --
"Life is never as it seems".
He suggested --
If we (as a race) will reach it's greatest potential, we must eventually
understand..., "We're far more than we readily believe and no
matter what we're presently experiencing, we should still celebrate life.
If we accept that much, then we must also stop the shifting of blame onto
others, to then look at our own thoughts, actions and responsibilities to
produce now a greater way of life. This change begins with us".
So..., if you believe you're not exactly where you're at..., consider --
- success is a moving target
- people who are worth millions in net worth areworking towards their next goals
- those who have yet to earn a million are focused on that goal
- those who define success in their own terms uniquely (let's say it doesn't include bigger money...and that's okay), they will have their goals
- here..., now..., we talk about affluence in general terms
If you maintain at some level of your awareness that some of your thoughts might be holding you back, you're not alone.
- it's take great courage to see that what's working and what's not working well
- no human lives entirely in the light
- if you decide for yourself that something may be better, only you can know
- the best clues in your life will point to a 'yes' or a 'no' , if you ask yourself honestly, "Okay what do I really need to change"?
- usually this process means you have to change something within yourself, pointing to new needs about altering the way you think, act and feel.
For areas of life you like most --
- I will direct you to your honest first emotions
- Think about something -- the emotion will be happy or unhappy.
- These feels indicate your thoughts and actions may be 'right-minded' or not and they are congruent/incongruent with what you desire most.
- If something in your life is not working, reprogramming the thought will produce a better outcome.
Consider the published works of Deepak Chopra, M.D., if we begin to shift the mindset in affluent directions. To understand more about what affluence may mean to you, I will first suggest that affluence is a conglomeration of thoughts guiding many actions. Chopra begins by talking about what affluence is, separately from what we think is real.
By Chopra's definition, he states, "Affluence is more than money, status or power -
- It's "the experience in which our needs are easily met and our desires are spontaneously fulfilled -- whether they apply to the material/emotional/psychological or spiritual needs... or to the realm of relationship", (Chopra, 1993).
"A truly wealthy person's attention is never focused on money alone".
- "Wealthy people who think about money all the time, when they are concerned about that reality, irrespective of the dollar amount they possess..., are poor".
- "Moreover, a truly wealthy person rarely ever has money concerns", all quotations, (-- special edition of Chopra's, "A - Z Steps to a Richer Life" -- Notes From The Author).
- You can own a bank account that's worth millions -- and you can still be deprived in thought...
- Wealth is a relative state...,
- It is a consciousness which goes beyond material realities...,
- The basics are important -- once you have daily needs met...,
- If any basic need remains unmet, you life at the level of that unmet need until it's fully realized...,
In closing my husband would ask, "Isn't chocolate included on that list"?
Offering Food For Highest Thoughts And Outcomes,