Friday, January 30, 2009
The 1st person makes things happen.
The 2nd person watches things happen.
The 3rd kind of person wonders what Happened.
Supporting Your Success Using Powerhouse Means,
B. Brinkmeyer, MBA
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Today's post brings you well-wishes during these challenging economic times. Let's talk about adopting a powerful but positive mindset to focus on what you want most. Think about what you want, then set yourself on the path doing what's necessary. Don't put off what you can do today, even if it's the smallest baby step.
Good Economic News First
Did you know that there are people building massive empires online? It's true. These people are rising above the economic storm (rather than merely surviving it) but these people work diligently.
If you're okay with the idea that you absolutely can create your own business reality that's recession-proof:
- What you persistently think and do brings forth new results
- Using Laws of Attraction and Abundance, you CAN draw people to you on the basis of matched needs and mindsets
- You will "magically" attract new information into your field of vision and discernable action
If something isn't working after giving it a reasonable chance for a reasonable period of time, the Universe will tell you that you may either need more information, need additional training, brush up on your recruiting skills or incorporate other tools into your networking toolbox
- Never give up
- E-retailing remains a bright spot in a dark economy!
Tough Economic News
Web sites that improve performance will continue to shine. By improved performance, I'm saying that businesses who make buying a happy process will be more sustainable than businesses failing to pay close attention to consumers' changing needs. Do you need your own website? There are ways to handle this challenge, assuming you're new online.
Here's what's important for now:
- You must always ask your clients what they need and want
- If people are dissatisfied, it's because they're telling you directly that something isn't working
- Never negate input from your downline or your product users
- Always ask people how you may improve on the delivery of your products or services
- Never assume your MLM will be the only company that satisfies your people
To obtain my FREE report on shamelessly adding 7 reps a day without resorting to belly-to-belly marketing tactics, click below to view Barbara's Powerhouse Report:
Will the Net Be An End-All-Be-All?
- Always work online processes with offline efforts
- Master your communications
- Remain open to new ways of learning
- Find accurate information -- this point is a big one
- Figure out what others are doing in your company -- this is also important for your own success!
Bringing More Information To You In The Coming Weeks Ahead,
B. Brinkmeyer, MBA
"Fix-My-Broken Business" Home Repair Consultant
New Paradigm Marketing
All Rights Reserved On Original Content, 2009.