In this post, I share with you a real world operation called Downton Abbey.
- Watch the television drama located on Netflix, if possible. http://www.itv.com/downtonabbey/
- Note HOW the owners of Downton Abbey have created a successful large scale business from home.
- Amazon Books
- Carry that knowledge forth as it absolutely applies to you!
Why This Case Study?
- You have a great chance to study the finest examples of Internet businesses worldwide.
- Emulate directly without copying content -- a "forbidden reality online".
- Aspire to be the finest source for others.
- You must study others. DO NOT invest any $$ online until you SEE what's happening clearly.
- Take the time to learn & apply FREE efforts first.
- You can buy a domain name (your website name & some basic website hosting)...but that's about all you first want to do when you are starting out online. I promise. Unless you have $600,000 to devote to professional online marketing (and most don't), you'll want to sweat equity your learning, test online results, build a fan-based audience, and then expand your market reach.
- Be patient. I am expanding this blog to answer these Q's so stay tuned for more help in the coming months.
- The wisest & most successful Internet entrepreneurs in online & offline business will highly recommend & suggest that you "STUDY THE BEST"..."& EMULATE".
- I also cite Moody Blues 2013 Cruise as another fine example (http://moodiescruise.com/). They show you precisely what's needed (and not) ...and they are also highly profitable! Their facebook link is: https://www.facebook.com/barbara.brinkmeyer.7#!/moodiescruise.
What Downton Abbey Does To Build High Revenue Annually:
They wrote a book. It's a beauty (Amazon Books dot com) & offline found in local bookstores.
- The book is available for purchase online and can be found in bookstores.
- They generate revenue through public tours daily...as they operate offline & online.
- The most successful businesses operate in both realms. That is a must.
- Downton created a very successful and current 2012 - 2013 television series titled "Downton Abbey" in order to spread the word.
- They monetized the history of Downton Abbey in books by advertising their book on the CBS Sunday Morning by sharing the "Who's Who" of formal dinners happening throughout time (of 6 generations)..., and by sharing popular attendees with the viewing public: i.e., Royal Family, famous members of Parliment, celebrities, etc.
- Extensive advertising
YOU, The Individual Starting Online:
- Passion identified in an area of business you conclusively believe in/& will motivate from.
- Build yourself gradually & daily and do it on a small budget (at first).
- Find out what's required & not. These two examples spell out what's happening in trusted ways.
- Build your website, similar blog, & "traffic" appearing at both places.
- (A rough example of more... in progress is my other website... -- barbsinternetmarketingmastery.com which offers you proven Internet marketing help, done using a tight, individual budget where you can join major numbers of online business owners conducting business the right (& profitable way).
- NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT PAY FOR PAY-PER-CLICK ADVERTISING UNTIL YOU ARE CERTIFIED IN THIS PROCESS!
- Always use free online services when you are new online (5 years or less). THIS IS FOR YOUR MAXIMAL BENEFIT and financial safety. Until you are in profit, you will want to generate $$ supporting your business. More along those lines follow soon enough.
Stay tuned for more help. I'll add a FREE monthly online marketing newsletter, Internet marketing membership, and affordable services being fully devoted to your Internet safety!
Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA