Well, the House of Representatives rejected the $700 Billion bank bailout Monday. The Senate did not concur on Wednesday. Now there's ongoing deliberation later this week to prevent what some claim will be the worst financial meltdown ever. Personally speaking, lets outlaw high CEO (Chief Executive Officer) payouts. This challenge can't be a clear-cut issue.
Implication For Consumers --
- goods are carrying a more reasonable price tag...and some items are still 'sky-high'
- what are retailers thinking ? -- forget the designers --
- cost-of-living increases are almost nill
- lenders will tighten credit
- any credit secured will come at a higher price
- 401K's are worth less
- some spend no matter what
Implications For Businesses --
You'll be pressured more than ever to find just the right niche (sub-niche).
This brings us to the real question called true profitability --
1) How do you find people who want what you have to offer?
2) Will they buy? (Yes -- you can answer this question without hassle!)
3) Are they ready to buy 'sooner-than-later', even when they're carrying less cash?
In short, you need to know what people will buy and what they'll spend -- at precise levels.
Click on the link below:
Answering these Q's using 'hard-core stats', in far less time than you'd think.
Supporting Your Success Using Proven Means,