Hi Fellow MLM'ers and Affiliates,
Welcome. Offering part 3 of the full Internet Marketing checklist. As more people see an overview, they're able to sift through proven materials from hype, better able to make better marketing decisions. While the Internet is not 'the end all be all', it can be powerful.
There are people harnessing the power online and they represent both marketing realms. The numbers are growing. Those who implement consistently over time eventually develop their own qualified, targeted leads based on the messages they publish. It's not an overnight deal. On average, the best marketers will spend anywhere from 3 - 5 years developing a responsive lead list. That's the norm.
Part 3 of the IM overview expands the blueprint for action, no holes barred. Best news of all -- you don't have to go broke implementing this blueprint because we're talking about developing natural traffic based on what's called achieving an organic listing. For this end-result, it means for average Internet Marketers that there will be a lot of self-publishing..., but it's not impossible.
SO HERE'S THE DEAL IN INTERNET MARKETING
You need time --
- time to learn and absorb
- time to research a profitable, sizeable niche (one that's small enough so large companies won't care -- large enough to support you at decent levels)
- master your first campaign -- rinse and repeat -- develop multiple campaigns online
- take your mastery to the public
PROOF IN THE PUDDING
- Look to the actual market trends to see what fellow businesses are doing online
- See what's happening over time
- Make up your own mind
- Everything in the economy is shifting so nothing is static online or offline
- Add'l tools appear online, as the Internet evolves
- Research Dan Kennedy, Gary Halbert, Perry Marshall, Rich Schefren
- Recent IM pressures push marketers to 'be straightforward with customers online' because of prior bad raps...and content is key.
HERE'S THE PRODUCT CREATION LIST, PART 3
3.1 General Product Creation Techniques
Fast, effective strategies for creating your own products to sell online.
Why ? Sometimes it's necessary, in order to differentiate yourself (stand out)
from the larger market. This is advanced marketing, not recommended for
3.2 Creating and Distributing E-Books (Electronic Books)
Creating informative ebooks with ease, selling them online. Best labeled as whitepapers
or 'help pdf's', this is a legitimate way to increase your expertise in the eyes of your consumers.
3.3 Creating and Distributing Books(Paper-Based Books)
Becoming a published author by selling your own books online. This is not a 'get-rick quick' scheme. This is an initial way to establish yourself as a credible source, opening the first door to other marketing means (seminars, tapes, educational DVD's and more).
3.4 Creating and Distributing Video Products
Creating video products that you can sell on DVD or directly online.
3.5 Creating and Distributing Big-Ticket Products
These are products that sell for $200 - $20,000.
3.6 Developing, Promoting and Running Seminars
Seminars are big business! You can profit from them too.
3.7 Outsourced Product Creation (Ghostwriting)
Getting the creation of products outsourced.
Covering Section 4 in the coming days ahead.
Supporting Your Success Using Proven Means,