Donate Now !

Monday, September 20, 2010

Laws of Attraction and Connection Applied, Part 3

Welcome Back Fellow MLM Buddies!

Ok.  Let's tackle a subject you're most likely silently debating inside of your most trusted inner MLM circles.  I bet you've asked other distributors ..."Now how come I'm killing myself using my warm market..and how come I haven't become the hunted person like those top guys standing onstage?   I mean -- I'm not lazy.  I'm a top producer in anything else I've ever tried before, and I've done everything they told me to do right down to the very letter...but I'm still sitting in Brokesville"!  (NOTE:  I don't call $900/month in residual top 1% earner income anything substantial because that's the MLM average.)


Want The Absolute Truth ?

Are you ready?  I can tell you some wild stories just like the other 4 MLM's who came before you...just before arrived here at my blog.  I'm not here to upset you cause I know how painful it is to walk this walk.  That's why I'm here online now...to tell you that you can become the hunted.


If you've followed any of my multiple blogs (and there will be more), notice how I'm writing like a demon but I do it because I am motivated to help you get what you need...not because it's necessarily required?  Some people say..."Oh man...that free stuff doesn't work".  Sure -- it costs time and time is $$..but if you're moving online and you don't have a ton of $$ to toss away on Google Adwords (you haven't yet mastered), then don't.  It takes special skills to know what has to happen first, and second, and third before you're pulling in leads.


Proof Is In The Pudding


Enter a search. Enter Terry Duff over at Google.  He is one primary mentor and a true teacher of classic Internet marketing.  He always responds to me directly thru email.  How many MLM leaders do that for you?  They just stand there in their "suits" looking at you.  It's zero!  These primary stakeholders have this weird "don't be there rule" for people so that you'll seek them out actively, thinking that they're some special duly elected Poo-Pa.  And..., maybe you are...but what you get are ZERO organizational results using that method.


Under Terry Duff... you will see an odd listing, #2 position?  It's no big deal...but look for the highlighted link, "Add 7 Reps A Day"...

Click here == > Add 7 Reps A Day

Point is -- I pay very little, if any money for advertising!  Once you're indexed the right way and you stay there, your site will work for you for years to come.


I wake up every morning in my jammies..and I open my email to find online folks asking me about more information, and I don't have to bug them to death on the phone or chase them down in person.


Want to know more?  Fill out your information on the right-hand side of this blog and GRAB Your FREE Powerhouse Report today! Submit in confidence.

NOTE:  If you're just surfing the net to find out how to get your old X back..., just Google it.  I only work with the most serious network marketers who want to appeal to specific MLM audiences.

  • Take my free report...
  • Print it out
  • Read it 
  • Apply 1 or 2 things you read from it today...,
  • In my Powerhouse Newsletter, I bring you what's needed..., action-packed content I've published with countless thousands online..., sharing tips, resources, tricks and more...,
  • I am rewriting newsletter content to reflect updated marketing online...so please stay tuned...,
  • Do it NOW...,
  • There are hundreds of MLM'ers way ahead of you and they're not getting pressure to hand out parking lot fliers or purchase 200 DVD's they will never use...or worse...have to sell on E-Bay in the event their MLM heads South!

If you're tired of duking it out after years of slugging it in the trenches, this report is made for you!


B. Brinkmeyer, MBA
Internet Marketing Teacher/Mentor


Add 7 Reps A Day

















2 comments:

Old Mizer said...

I've been thinking about one subject a lot lately. We are all familiar with the junk mail that has come our way. The phony pyramid schemes that come from those that buy a mail list and write that they have the secret to your dream. Whether it's some package of software or a program for a one time fee of $30 to $49. They come from people you have never heard from in your life.

What I keep asking myself, "Has this form of selling you a dream just taken a new shape?" There are sites available now that offer more than some package for a one time fee. For a monthly tuition you can have access to all this software, tools and all the instructions and tutorials available at their place.

Does it go farther than that? I am a member of one of these sites and have learned an awful lot about affiliate marketing. Yet I can't help but question if it's the same thing. This site has a lot of bells and whistles so it appears different than just a piece of junk mail that fell into your inbox.

The course teaches you many things about how to approach this type of IM and then falls into the ditch of promoting the site you're a member of. Like it's saying to promote this dream as they did and make money from it. I didn't want to be part of that because it was beginning to look like a pyramid scheme with a different appearance.

So I took what I had learned and went through the steps. If I was going to promote something I wanted it to truly be an item that would help people. That was one of their main points in their course to succeed. Think of a problem someone might be having and offer a remedy. Which has been a passion most of my employed life. Truly helping someone who was confused about something and finding or offering something to help them with that problem. It wasn't about the money that would be made but helping that person.

So I looked for something like that and found something I was having a problem with myself at the present time. ...Smoking. Through the hours of research I have done on the habit I came across this item called an electronic cigarette or as they are called, e-cigarettes.

The more research I did on them the more I was convinced this was something authentic and would help people who were suffering the same problem. As I purchased the product myself and could see how it was helping me, ...I realized I had found it. I was going to promote this since they have an affiliate program.

I haven't made huge sales yet but sales have been made. At the same time I know I am helping someone out their who is looking for help.

Barbara Brinkmeyer said...

Hello Matt! Happy New Year. Here's the biggest concern. We get hit with every offer under the sun online, but the truth is -- people will be drawn to you. It's not necessarily the tools/techniques/systems you employ to build your business (although it can help), but it is your willingness to help people zero in on what they need most. The sales will come if you focus on 3 pillars: 1) build inquiries into prospects on your list, 2) build the relationship, and 3) offer BIG value and helpful content they can use today. When you do that, they will then trust you when it's time to make a recommended purchase. Stay in touch! You are not alone. B. Brinkmeyer