Donate Now !

Saturday, February 9, 2013

LIVE CAMPAIGN - MOODIES CRUISE

Welcome Back Fellow Online Entrepreneurs,

Today's post answers a few Q's I'm receiving that are of a basic marketing nature.

1)  Do I have Twitter for easy follow?

I'm not a lover of Twitter, but if more ask to stay updated more frequently, I'll consider adding Twitter.  The main reason for sticking with a blog and a website has much to do with -- it's simple to maintainIf you have too many locations set up online, it can be a very time-consuming strategy to maintain all accounts (marketing locations).

I tend to favor Facebook, Blogger, and a website for simple purposes.

On my Facebook, you would see other content being tested there.  This would be confusing for you at this time so I won't include my Facebook link.  I'll just tell you what I'm roughly doing until I further clarify steps into medical realms.  On Facebook, I cover topics such as:

A)  Internet Marketing
B)  Rock Bands and their music
C)  Human Empowerment (Ascension & the 2012 ...2013 Shift in Human Evolution)
D)  Medical Posts

It's a mix.  As I decode more of what's going to impact others, I will pick a direction and keep you updated.  The main point behind any Internet marketing campaign is that it covers one arena, it targets segmented groups within that arena, and it lists contact information pertaining to those who re-purchase products/services.  The best campaigns keep consumers informed in a continuous way.   You are after something like this.

As a key leader in the martial arts for over 2 decades, I learned that entrepreneurs require a mix of helpful topics that empower them to be strong in whatever it is they do best.  These topics fall into the categories you would see on my Facebook profile, but the best Facebook profile strictly follows every campaign you individually market online.  It is true that Internet marketers can have multiple campaigns...but I think that the finest marketers will market only a few campaigns...not 100's.  You would need an active force of marketers (paid) in order to handle that load.  You can Twitter and Facebook...and/or add Pinterest too.

In strictest terms, one would have 4 Facebook profiles covering the topics my general Facebook covers: Internet Marketing and a major industry promoting trustworthy services. 

*** As an online marketer, it is common to study campaigns that work. 

*** On my blog, I promote the ones that earn genuine livings and deliver what they promise.

2)  Moody Blues Cruise

A) With the original band member's okay, I offer you their links:

http://moodiescruise.com/

B)  They have a Facebook page devoted strictly to the cruise itself.

Enter "Moody Blues Cruise" at Facebook to see what I'm sharing.  If I offer the link through my Facebook profile, it's indirect.

C)  On the Moody Blues Cruise, you are looking at all key elements they show you.  These elements are precisely what you're emulating when you move online.

Stopping here for now....but always toasting your success !

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA


(P.S.  If this blog is slow loading, try Firefox...but I'll shorten my posts.)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ηighlу enеrgеtic post, I еnjoуed thаt bit.
Will there be а part 2?
Here is my web site online business ideas