Donate Now !

Friday, September 27, 2013

Honest Internet Marketers

Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs,

There are many who are contacting me daily, but I ask you for a few things if you're contacting me directly:

1)  No hidden identities

2)  Pure intent -- NO SPAMMERS PLEASE OR YOU WIL BE FILTERED

3)  No network marketers cross-recruiting.  I am a success in my own right, said kindly.  I'm happy where I'm at.

4)  Serious people who want to build business representing their companies and/or themselves may contact me at:

barbarabrinkmeyer@yahoo.com

My phone number is not yet available as I'm building the back end of my campaign (where...as you opt-into my newsletter, marketing information will be available soon enough).  For now, most kindly continue to follow my publications.

My other website is:

http://barbsinternetmarketingmastery.com/

(Again.., no spam please, or you will be filtered.)


5)  I respond only to those who offer me an open, honest, and forthright communication, or if they write me "anonymously", I look for proper English to qualify you.  Honest marketers do make a successful running online.  Anyone less open to taking shortcuts -- no deals...said most kindly.

Sincerely Yours In Marketing,

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA


No comments: