Hello Online Entrepreneurs!
Welcome..., welcome. Many are finding me, but this post is about YOU -- the aspiring or already established doctors, surgeons, vets, and attorneys.
The challenge is -- OLD ECONOMY SHIFTING IN INDIVIDUAL WAYS. What I share here now is shared with great care and respect for all.
YOU SEE, THE SITUATION IS...ONLINE --
- Many have long wanted to master marketing so that they could eventually free themselves from situations not entirely serving their own private good. I SAY THIS MUCH WITH RESPECT.
- That's where Internet marketing comes in. It is extremely powerful. You learn to harness the power of the Internet and its accompanying technology such that you also brand your name (or business identity) separately from any hospital, veterinary clinic, or partnered practice (in law).
HERE'S A PRIME CAMPAIGN EXAMPLE YOU CAN STUDY:
COLORADO CANINE ORTHOPEDICS
(No attempt is made to profit from this website. It is for educational purposes, but you are after top campaigns already running successfully online. All Rights Reserved Original Owners. No matter what you market, you're after prime examples of "online real estate". I am still researching a law firm online that I can later share, but even when you're new to your field, you can begin to market your name, build your list gradually and quietly, develop that list through segmented means, and then back your campaign using your own branded offerings.)
WHAT INTERNET MARKETING DOES:
- Internet marketing puts the numbers in your favor...because once you establish traffic using sweat equity marketing (such as free article marketing...as you are witnessing here on this blog), you can capture traffic at blogger...and then move it over to a hosted domain and accompanying website. That's because -- when you leverage the power of Google, you create your own indexed page of listed resources (appearing under your individual legal practice or even grouped medical practice).
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH GOOGLE:
- It no longer matters where your business resides. There are successful cronies who have already published their own websites. They do so in order to attract business incoming from neighboring states, much as one would witness clientele building via a 5-state area.
OPEN ECONOMY IS ---
Leveraged Marketing... whereby you build your own following of loyal patients, clients, and repeat customers.
- You can safely abide by legal laws/large business firm rulings/professional dictates as long as you're not marketing the names of other companies.
- When you write your own content specified in general ways, you are leading with benefits of the product/services, and you are mentioning value --
- So that you can further attract qualified prospects while safely promoting yourself wisely....doing so without stepping on partnered toes.
WHAT'S INVOLVED ?
In prior posts, it's about content people can research and study online so that they may make informed purchasing decisions..., so that they may determine why they should choose your practice/specialty over other ones, and why they should come to you for early assessment, free evaluation, and repeat followup.
A) A Blog
Starts testing of content
B) A Private Domain
For about $7 / month gets the name of your website going so that you can age it with Google. The longer you have a domain, the better it is for you as a business because it shows others you've been around the block several times or two.
C) Your Website (Eventually As You Test Content On A Blog First)...
Then migrating that content over to a WordPress blog (which acts like a full website)...
Develop a website of your own...as you finally carrying your most popular (clicked) content forward. The website has content that varies from the blog. The blog is more devoted to personal Q & A's clients/patients would ask. The website will carry general content revealing facts and findings that are relevant to the field itself.
As you are carrying content clients/patients research on a website, it is to be offer informed assistance prior to seeing you so that these interested parties may call your clinic for starter evaluations and followup appointments. These simple marketing tools work for any niche and specialty.
D) Marketing Anyone Of Your Choice
If you're thinking about setting up your own business, you can easily market cohorts of your own choosing. You DO NOT need to rely on a primary partner or physician who runs the bigger practice for himself...., saving the clientele listing you're building for him/her.
E) You Can Build Your Own Newsletter
Whereby you are building the clientele list for yourself. It costs you $19.99 a month for a basic online tool that allows you to send your newsletter to those who want more information.
I am bringing powerful content to the masses. We're blowing the doors wide open to those who want to master Internet marketing without facing hassles. The key is to access information on your clock -- not someone elses's....but you must have access to accurate information helping you resolve any marketing situation.
AGAIN -- IF YOU ACCESS MIKE YOUNG, INTERNET MARKETING ATTORNEY ONLINE, YOU CAN OPT-INTO HIS NEWSLETTER. THIS STARTS TO PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS LONG BEFORE IT APPEARS ONLINE.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR OWN DOMAIN, YOU WANT TO PURCHASE IT UNDER YOUR CREDIT CARD AND NAME ONLY.
- DO NOT ALLOW A WEBMASTER TO LIST YOUR DOMAIN FOR YOU. THERE HAVE BEEN CASES WHERE SMALL BUSINESSES DID NOT KNOW THAT A DOMAIN REGISTERED UNDER A WEBMASTER'S NAME MEANS THAT THE WEBMASTER OWNS THE BUSINESS OUTRIGHT.
Supporting Your Success...Reliably And Safely,
Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA
In time, I will provide contact information. I am building supportive information on the back end of my campaigns helping you obtain what you will require most affordably.