Donate Now !

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Contact Us

Welcome Back Fellow Online Entrepreneurs!

For those of you who want to contact me directly, be willing to offer me at least these three things in exchange for my time:

1)  Tell me what your most pressing situation is -- this helps me identify the MOST efficient marketing plan for you.  For most of us online, we are not work MLM.  However, if you are MLM, you require a very specific marketing plan and it does work...but it is also Internet marketing with a very different approach compared to affiliate marketing.

2)  If your pressing problems pertain to regular Internet marketing, then we can still quietly visit online.

3)  If you wish to make a donation to this site or any other still in development (at Internet marketing levels and handheld Internet marketing levels not yet ready), feel free to email me at the email address below.  I will offer specifics to log you into PayPal.  This is a workaround.  Your payment information remains confidential.  I don't see it, per se.

Please -- no spammy email.  I have filters placed on this email so that if you hit me with a bunch of unrelated websites, the filter just adds you to a spam list (standard operating procedure).  All this does is slow me down and waste everyone's time.  Online, you will NOT be trained to spam anyone.  You are identifying your most willing audiences, and you are attracting them to you based on the messages you write yourself.

Toasting Your Success, Absolutely!

barbara@barbara-brinkmeyer.com

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA
Internet Marketer

No comments: