Donate Now !

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Beauty of Internet Business

Welcome Back Fellow Online Entrepreneurs!

May this day find you well.  I awoke this morning to a situation many of you face.  You've got a major day planned at work, you have presentations that must be delivered, and BAM.  Your child is ill and let's say..., you have a spouse who travels and is likely out of town that day.  Well.  That's happening to me right now. 

Most of you will do what you can: 

  • find an emergency sitter
  • if you're fortunate and you can text your older child, you'll rotate your spinning plates long enough to get through your challenges.

Online -- I don't have those identical problems.  My spouse earns a good living working for a major corporation.  I'm working here online -- building -- studying MCAT preps for med school enrollment because I want something that is going to be so solid, but it will be something that appears under my name...and my name only.  My son is sitting on the couch already treated.  I ran to Walgreen's to buy him cold remedy, I delivered the initial dose, I'm now here visiting with you fine people.  Once this post is done, I can buy him his fluids and soups...then sit by him all day.  Life is good!


LET US GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

No matter what you are marketing, can the online world really help me without forcing me into debt?

YES.


HOW?

Leverage techology....AND leverage accurate information (that's where I come in ...either as a coach, a consultant..., a partial consultant, or mentor).  These are the most common roles, even if you become a super-affiliate.  Apparently, there are major firms who want to shut down telecommuting.  What in the heck for?  They can't still call you up on the phone and fuss about productivity if they want to, but you don't have to live that way.  You have options.  The time is NOW to get started!


THE CORE TRUTH

I could form posts all day long and tell you what's involved, but UNLESS you are truly ready to tackle the learning, find out what does work (and I'll cite U.S. Free Ads + articles you submit and publish at no cost), you can tap into steady streams of traffic online.  People are finding me daily.  I'm not chasing them.  They are coming to me.  We'll do the same for you.


CAN I EARN MONEY IMMEDIATELY?

You can.


DO I REQUIRE SPECIAL SKILLS/TOOLS TO DO THIS?

No.  Not really.  Can you match up existing buyers with existing products?


WHAT ELSE IS INVOLVED?

Can you write simple content that talks about product reviews, comparisons, tests, and customer ratings?

Can you cut/paste links?


HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?

It depends on which method of marketing you use.  Many online marketers choose a variety of ways to generate income:  through movement of existing products, through movement of their own, a combination, or by selling skills related to Internet marketing, and more. 

DO I NEED COLD CALLING?

No.  If you're in affiliate marketing, there are expansive campaigns setup to market many wares, but if you become a highly serious Internet marketer, there are very specific and compelling ways to approach businesses...and it does work.

CAN I USE THE PHONE?

Yes..but it's best used like any business...that once you have developed a loyal following (and even before), you are following up with inquiries/fellow Internet marketers who are implementing various plans.  It is NOT required because of automated setups that Internet marketers leverage and use actively.  However, the best businesses will always followup with consumers/and other marketers when something has been done (like made a sale)...or when consumers hit snags in purchasing, or when consumers have questions.

WHAT TYPE OF MARKETING PLAN DO I NEED?

There are many ways to approach business online.  It depends on whether or not you're marketing yourself independently.  This decision determines your approach.   If you are marketing MLM, the approach has it's own methodology.  If you are a super-affiliate, you are managing many websites and your own affiliate force.  Even still, many super-affiliates are Internet marketers.  If you are a service provider of multiple varieties, these Internet marketers have their own timetables and procedures they followed in order to meet demand. 

It can be very honest and transparent -- in fact, the ones who do best are very solid and accessible.

Stopping here for now.  I will take the day off to care for my son, will be back online tomorrow, and you can expect more power-packed information and assistance.  Be willing to do the work.  That is everything.  You CAN manage your life.  You CAN have your own products.  You CAN advertise yourself.

Toasting Your Success Using Proven Means,

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA
barbara@barbara-brinkmeyer.com

Colorado
















 

No comments: