Donate Now !

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Live Q's & A's

Welcome Back Fellow Online Entrepreneurs!

Answering recent questions today.


QUESTION:

One fan asks -- 

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Fantastic work!


ANSWER:

No to outsourcing.  I do all of the work myself.  I study professional ad copy.  I study the finest people I find online.  I write all content myself, failing or succeeding, I test all ad copy myself --  in order to directly connect to people -- in order to find out what they demand.  If I put someone else out there in my place, that person will attract their reflective audiences, so therefore it has to be me.  THIS IS A MILLIONAIRE'S MINDSET MARKETING APPROACH, SAID KINDLY.

Why do all of this myself?  Is it inefficient?

No.  Not at this point in the campaign.

It is about creating quality...and in the creation of content you see, by design, by structure, by function, I ATTRACT ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY PEOPLE WHO WANT THESE IDENTICAL RESULTS. 

IN THIS WAY, YOU ...AS A MARKETER...WILL ALSO ATTRACT THE VERY IDENTICAL PEOPLE WHO BECOME YOUR FINEST, MOST QUALIFIED LEADS.  THE ONES WHO REPEATEDLY CONVERT/DO/AND EMULATE BECOME YOUR FINEST LEADERS/ENTREPRENEURS.

The latter part is essential if you are going to build a massive force of caring, similiar (but not absolutely identical) forces of marketers online. 

At least, this is my reasoning backing everything I do.  As a senior ranking instructor in the martial arts..., there were only two philosophies we followed:

  • To offer the finest -- be the living example
  • Offer all others the YOU they want and demand
  • No exceptions.
It is challenging to deliver on the last point.  One must take a long-term approach to marketing, to business, to building and to protecting all relationships.

I hope this helps and makes good sense.  We are adding POWERHOUSES TO THIS BLOG...in due time.

Rest Assured,

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA



No comments: