Donate Now !

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Attracting Quality People

Welcome Back Fellow Online Entrepreneurs!

Hello dear fans.  May this day find you feeling and doing well.  The prevailing concern is that this blog isn't attracting proper audiences. 

No worries.

As I post content, people show me what they prefer. 

I am running a tabulation of ongoing content, so as to finally check what's winning most.  This tells me what people want.  It would appear that this blog is attracting a fairly enlightened crowd, but on this blog, we will be moving beyond some of the folks who have a singular agenda -- to take shortened matters into their own hands, said kindly, yet more are seeing this blog as posts do appear clearly on handheld devices.

Online marketing is a process of sorting and filtering.  Once my Word Press blog is ready to go, we will target another level of lookers and interactive people.

Please stay tuned for additional certification coursework.  I have had to recheck all links to make navigation clearest.

Supporting Your Success, Absolutely!

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA

No comments: