Donate Now !

Sunday, February 17, 2013

WA - Start Your Foundation Lesson 1

Welcome Back Fellow Online Entrepreneurs,

While revamping my FREE Report, I have a series of lessons that will concretely and very simply start you on your way to your way towards your own online business.  I recommend that you take matters in your own time. 

  • These lessons give you an insider's view, 5 lessons total
  • RULE:  SAMPLE..., try BEFORE you buy any Internet service/product
  • Goal - show you...not ask you to dole out what you are not prepared to DO for yourself what others cannot...or worse will charge you $500 for a simple blog (do not pay this)!
  • Leverage FREE whenever possible...so as to test
  • Slowly move into very small, paid realms in order to find out what is involved, firsthand
  • Do NOT buy gurus tools/techniques/reports that lead you nowhere
  • Do NOT buy systems that get you nowhere
JUST TAKE IT SLOW.  Come back here.  Test the water.  Make solid decisions when you are not stressed.  Never make a purchase out of fear (it usually leads you no where).
____________________________________________________


Many of you are asking, "Now, what do I do?"

WA - Start Your Foundation Lesson 1

  • Avoid spending $30,000 meandering around the Internet trying to piece together all of the products/services you would need in order to build your own website and fully working campaign..

I did it smartly.  I found a place that offers everything under one roof for one modest, small monthly sum.  These are some of the most credible marketers I have met.  I have been here learning in this place since 2008. 
These people do not teach shortcuts. While I prep for medical school, I take my time learning Internet marketing, applying it daily, and seeing firsthand what it does.  It is legitimate business.

  • There is an active community where you can ask questions online daily
  • You can work with the top people who know what is involved
  • Their names are Kyle and Carson
  • I only work with the finest people
  • It is called Open Education Project ..., or Wealthy Affiliate
  • You can market any business using this realm...safely...legally...properly.
TAKE IT SLOW.

Toasting Your Success,

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA

No comments: