Donate Now !

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

TAKE IT SLOW HERE

Welcome Fellow Online Entrepreneurs,

Welcome to this growing blog!  If you have just found it, this post IS about taking it slow.  Did you know that you can advertise your campaigns just using your efforts?  Did you know that you can first build public trust, build your "aged time online", and rank yourself without ever having to spend a nickel on Google advertising?  It is a slow method...but it gets long term results.


WHY GO TO THIS EFFORT (when business is not yet fully rolling)?

I am making a solid name for myself PRIOR to applying for medical school.  It is a desire I have long maintained to have my own Internet marketing business, to do it on my terms (and mine only), and to make a real difference for people in life...offline and online.  My habits are --- to make a difference....but to do it well, not just half-way...but to shift people towards their own highest aspirations.  I've been doing it ever since I could walk, said humbly.

THIS BLOG REPRESENTS

....development underway.  For those of you who have been here...I am extremely serious about helping others..., including myself...but my business has never been nor will it ever be about short-term gain. 

I will tell you what I am doing:

A)  Do not make any Internet marketing decisions when you're so stressed that you cannot be informed... let alone think clearly

B)  In my case, I took/and take a lot of time forming my decisions to go public, to expose (direct response) Internet marketing cleanly, and to share what I do.  For me, it has been a 6 - 7 year process.  It is not going away at the drop of a hat.  I will explain further so you can relate without any undue stress using safest means.  I will always promote clear thought, clear decisions, and joy in whatever is being done.

C)  I am always growing and learning

D)  Internet marketer's skill become more developed over time.  The best ones are equivalent to attorneys.  They master many levels of work:  researching a niche, choosing the niche wisely, optimizing websites/blog, optimizing content, spreading the word across social media and article marketing channels, optimizing clickthrough rates (for people who may become buyers), optimizing results (coming back to consumers), finding ways to create better delivery systems, and finding ways to increase demand using automated means.

E)  I don't buy from gurus or affiliate marketers

F)  I test FREE content...and if anything is bought, I use it

G)  I write informative content designed to protect good business, promote high ethics involving "rightful value"

H)  I am most interested in human beings faring well in life by becoming their ALL

I)  As an aspiring physician, so anything I apply here/share with you I will teach in accordance with certified programs and safe marketing blueprints that stand the test of time.  They are not tricky.  They don't promise one thing but deliver something unrelated.

What I do here, I will pull into my own medical campaign as that day arrives.

J)  I do not promote what I am not doing

K)  Pay-per-click -- you have to advance to that level in your campaigns...but not right out of the gate because you will lose $$

L)  I keep content as simple as possible

M)  I believe in the people I work with

N)  I follow the people I work with online, but I do not allow anyone to make decisions for me


That's spelling out matters as clearly as I see it today.  I am not afraid to guide. I believe in inspiring others to be their best and to always continuously improve on their abilities.  I encourage free, open, and independent thought.

It is extremely healthy to question everything and everyone around you.  Be informed but make your own decisions!

I am not afraid to tell you when I have made a mistake...so here is the corrective action/solution. I focus on solution-based results.  I don't operate without solid, steady assistance.  I don't forge ahead by using blind, unproven roadmaps. 

Please stay tuned for more information.  I am writing content in other article directories so I will share those results with you soon enough.  Feel feel to post any concerns, questions, or comments.  I am working daily and on weekends to bring you what you demand most noteably.

Best Regards....Toasting Your Online Success!

Barbara Brinkmeyer, MBA

No comments: